HOW TO GET A TOURIST VISA TO VIET NAM?
1. WHERE? : Consular Service – Embassy of Vietnam
Avenue Maurice 2A
Tél : +32 (0)2 379 27 31/37
Fax : +32 (0)2 374 93 76
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Opening hours of Consular Service (during Covid-19 Pandemic)
- Monday: From 11:00 to 12:00
- Wednesday: From 11:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 17:00
3. Application procedures:
Application at the Consular Service:
- The applicant must submit:
i) Original passport (which requires at least 01 month validity prior the date of exit from Vietnam and/or 06 month validity to meet airlines' requirements);
ii) A filled-in visa application form and a passport-size photo attached with. The applicant could directly fill and then print out the form on the web link www.http://visa.mofa.gov.vn
-Visa fees payment: in cash at the cashier counter.
Application via post mail:
- The applicant must send the documents mentioned in the items i) and ii) above together with the receipt of money order, or check paid for the visa fees via post mail to the address: Consular service – Embassy of Vietnam, Avenue Maurice 2A, 1050 Brussels. (11cmx16cm envelope for 1-2 passports; 24cmx16cm envelope for more than 02 passports with the exact name and the address of the applicant).
- For the visa fees electronic payment transfer, the applicant should contact via email email@example.com in advance. The passport/s with visa/s issued in will be sent back to the applicant via post mail with the charge: i) Domestically in Belgium: 10 € for 01 passport, 15 € for 2 passports totally and 5 € for each in case of more than 3 passports in total; ii) Internationally: 15 €/passport.
- Visa application result: Normally after 5 working days.
- Visa application in express: Normally after 2 working days (with an extra charge of 20€/visa).
Note: In case the applicant already has the approval letter from Immigration Department of Viet Nam, she/he needs to bring the passport, filled-in visa application form (with photo pasted on) to the Consular Service to proceed for the visa issuance.